Friday 16 May 2014

Way back when...

11 years ago, I was 17. Like most men at that age, I wasn't too bothered exactly who I went home with, it was more the fact that taxis cost as much as another couple of drinks.
Quite simply, I was a whore, any man who was interested / drunk / high was my plan for the night. Names and faces were irrelevant. Just because you bought me a drink doesn't mean I'm going to sleep with you, the fact that I'm 17 probably did!
So countless meaningless encounters happened for a while and meant that I got into "situations" in all sorts of places with all sorts of people.
I was young and cute, and people wanted me.
And I loved it.
Every Second.

I could have my pick of any man I wanted, and the thought of "something more" was non-existant. Infact the only time the "B" (boyfriend) word came into my head was when I saw all these sad dirty lonely old men with a bought Thai bride on their arm. Long-term prostitution in exchange for a visa.
I didn't need A man in my life, because as far as I was concerned, I could have EVERY man in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment