Saturday 17 May 2014

Hi, my name's *******, and I'm bipolar

Gaydar. The website and mobile app that was the original gay facebook. The one where most people use to find 15 minutes of fame, but some use to actually meet people.
Give it a go...

And someone is interested.

He's 4 years younger, and I'm worried because he's arty, and writing a book, and I have 3 science degrees.

What I should of worried about was the fact that you're CRAZY!

I have no issue with mental health disorders, I do not stigmatise or label them, but this guy was an issue.

He introduced himself when we met up, followed by I'm bipolar. I thought he was being funny and breaking the ice.
Nope.

It turns out you have no social skills, you have no sense of other people, you live at home and for some reason tell my you will never move out because its easy and free to stay there with your mum doing everything for you.
For some reason, you get a second date, I think it's because it was just before Christmas.
So at the end of the second date, youre in my house, things get well interesting shall we say, and you stay over, only to have your mum going psycho in the morning.
And I realise that you have an affinity for alcohol in that you ravaged through 6 bottles of expensive wine. Then expelled them all over my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment