Friday 16 May 2014

Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Thats what mu mum called the next 2 years of my life!
I now refer to it as what the hell was I thinking?!

So essentially, straight after the selfish, violent, abusive amnesia cloud lifted (got deported...), I find the new guy at work talking to me.
Nobody is talking to him. And I'm nice, so I go and have a chat.
He's quirky. and he's 20. and he's being really nice to me.
So one morning I wake up next to him with undeniable evidence of having done unspeakable things to him.
It went from there.
Much to the dismay of one of the three people involved in being my support crew, who's words of wisdom were "don't eat where you shit" (workplace dating with a junior colleague is probably not a good idea Adam, and you're technically his manager, do you really want the conflict of interest scenario that will happen no matter how hard you try?), it happened!

Something wasn't right. He was clingy, and needy, and had no social skills. Ahhh, that would be the Aspurgers you forgot to mention at any point, which would be fine if you were managing it well, but when you had to go so psychotherapy as a child, your mother let you stop going because you said you were normal and all the doctors had got it wrong. So back into her womb you crawled to live as mummy's special little boy forever.
Immortally infantalised.
Almost institutionalised really, lack of life and social skills because you have never needed either.
You have no views or opinions other then those you parrot recite from your bigoted bully of a father.

To be honest, you existed in my life through convenience. At a time when I realised that for a long time, someone had been very not nice to me, you were nice to me.
Conveenience became not the word of choice.

Yes, we ended up living together for the last 18 months of bad to worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment